Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm Better Off Everyday

Life is flying by. Like legit. No joke. What is happening to the times? Just the other day I was wishing there was more time. More hours in the day. More time to get stuff done. More time to relax. More time to have fun. More time to live my life. It will be November next week. I can't believe what is happening to the world.
Frightening.

But hey, time flying by also means that I am another day closer to getting One Direction's new album. I should start looking at life like that. haha. Just another day closer to my curly haired rock star boyfriend. :D

Thinking like that makes me feel a little bit better. As Ferris Bueller says it: "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and take a look around once in a while, you could miss it." I'll just try not to miss too much in the meantime. But while I'm doing that....

Because I have plenty of reasons and I'm much better off for it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment