Tuesday, October 4, 2011

1D

So I am officially obsessed with One Direction and their one single. I've watched that music video like 30 times in the last 3 days. (No surprise really) and Tumblr has been so kind as to have a bunch of obsessed fans like me with blogs dedicated just to them. Oh happy day! (Psst...and did I mention they're british!)

However, like I said before the one that I like is only 17. I mean really? Really? But that doesn't stop me from going on a Tumblr-spree of pics of Harry when I should be going to bed. (I needs my sleep) As an added bonus however, I have also come across a very cute bromance between Harry and Louis (who is 19) and I mean who doesn't love a good bromance?




















They are too adorable. :D

To make matters worse I found a Tumblr blog that actually has a countdown until Harry's 18 Birthday. I mean really? But it does make me feel like less of pedo knowing that other people are waiting for their obsession to be legal and a little less creepy.

But until that day comes I shall bask in the beauty of this underage boy. :D Damn, I love those curls.













My mission is complete. I can fall asleep happy and sing "What Makes You Beautiful" in my head. :D Good night and may One Direction make your life a little happier. I know mine is.

No comments:

Post a Comment