Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm Free Fallin'

I can feel it in the air. Something's different tonight.
I'm done.
I'm done with all this bullshit.
I'm done feeling sorry for myself.
I don't need a guy to make me happy.
I don't need a guy to make me feel less lonely.
I don't need a guy to have fun.
I need to stop pinning for someone that is or isn't out there.
I need to stop wanting a boyfriend for the wrong reasons.
I need to enjoy this time by myself.
I'm going to make myself happy.
I'm going to entertain myself.
I'm going to find things that make me smile.
I've realized that there are so many things that make me happy.
I've realized that I make myself giddy.
I've realized that I have things to look forward to.
I won't wait for anyone.
I won't just sit on the sidelines either.
I won't die alone. (I mean unless we're speaking technically of course)
All that I'm after is a life full of laughter
All that I'm after is a life full of smiles
All that I'm after is a life full of love
I can do all of these things on my own.

One day, someone will come along who will light up my world like nobody else but until that day comes I'm not going to waste my imagination worrying about it. Besides, my imagination is already filled to capacity with mentally dating/marry celebrities and of course Klainebows. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment