Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's Not Your Fault

Life is full of dipshits and good people. Assholes and the nicest people you'll ever met. Those destined for jail and those destined for greatness. Unfortunately these people have to share the same space whether they want to or not.
The best thing to do is get rid of the ones that bring you down and love the ones the help you up. There's really nothing else you can do.

So I dedicate this Avril song to you, my friend. :D And remember it's not even close to being your fault. You're the better person and you always will be. :D



Oh and I know I promised (myself really) that this would be a One Direction month so here is a little something something for the Directioners. :D


















 This pic just makes me laugh. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment