Monday, October 17, 2011

Gahh, bloody hell, gahh!

I am literally flipping shit right now. Tia, who was witness to my shit flipping, didn't think it was pretty.

All I want is to pre-order One Direction's damn new album "Up All Night" but nooooooooo. I can't because the UK and its iTunes discriminate against Americans. Don't they want all the profit they can get? I guess not! URGHH!!! I just want that damn CD when it comes out next month so I can listen to the voice of my British boyfriend and think about how curly headed our babies would be. GAHH!

All I want is that CD
and to meet Harry
and to pinch his cheeks
and to run my fingers through that heaven of curls
and to have him fall in love with me

IS ALL IS OF THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK?!?!?!? IS IT?!?! BLOODY HELL!!

I really need some offshore accounts..... and this boy right here. Clearly his little sign is a lie because he doesn't love me enough to let me buy his friggin' CD... and to think we had something special. Smh.


No comments:

Post a Comment