Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Let Us Die Young Or Let Us Live Forever

We Don't Have The Power But We Never Say Never....

Looks like October is One Direction month. haha. :D

This is One Direction performing Forever Young on the X Factor Tour. Can I just say they sound amazing? Well, they sound amazing and Harry looks like a rock star. Just sayin'. :D



And here is the actual recording of the song. :D Their harmonies sound so amazing.
http://vimeo.com/17765419

Listening to them sing this song make me feel young. haha. Not that I'm old. Ya'll know what I mean. I makes me remember that I'm only 3 years older than Harry and that's nothing. (If you disregard that fact that he's not even 18 yet) But whateves. :D

So many adventures couldn't happen today. So many songs we forgot to play. So many dreams are swinging out of the blue. We let them come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment