Saturday, October 1, 2011

Boy Bands!!

Yeah, I've found a new boy band. Thank you Tumblr-Verse. :D

This is One Direction and they came in 3rd place on the X Factor (UK) 2010.


Unfortunately, most of them are 17. Or least by now are 18. Gosh, I sure like to find youngins. haha. The one with the curly brown hair and the plaid shirt (Harry) is my favorite. :D I also really like Louis. He's the one with the red pants.

Whatever, I don't care how young they are. They're still talented and are adorable. haha. (Don't take that the wrong way please)
:
:
:
:
:
:
Uh yeah, I just checked their ages and of course I like the youngest one. SMH. He'll be 18 in February. I clearly have issues. (oh but hey, Louis is actually 19 so that's all good there....Harry on the other hand)

No comments:

Post a Comment