Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The 20/20 Experience

Day 35

Today's the day folks. It's been 7 long years but it's finally here and let me just tell you, it's been worth the wait.

JT is back and better than ever. :D


I'll be on that Suit & Tie
I love this music video. JT is so damn classy and sexy and did I mention sexy? 

Mirrors is my favorite song off of his new album.
It's literally dedicated to the love of his life. So sweet. Jessica Biel is one lucky SOB. :D

In all this awesomeness of having new Justin Timberlake music, I also have to mention that come this November, JT will be releasing 10 more songs! 

This is already a great year for music. The 2014 Grammy's will have JT's name written all over it. :D

If you'd be my strawberry bubblegum, then I'd be your blueberry lollipop

No comments:

Post a Comment