Friday, March 1, 2013

Day Seventeen

Gosh, I've always known this but I'm taking the time to appreciate this fact right now.

Adam Levine has the voice of an Angel. I'm not even kidding. It's just so soothing and gorgeous that I can't even handle it sometimes.

His voice at the end of this song when he's just doing random notes are just....sigh. I love that man (and of course Maroon 5). :D Also their most recent album Overexposed is sheer genius as sure you all know by now. Just reiterating the fact.
 
Beautiful Goodbye

There are so many pictures that I could post of him but there's really no point to that because there are so many great pics of him and I totally could have posted that one of him naked with his junk being covered by (thankfully) his ex girlfriend. But I think the blog would explode. So I'm just saving everyone the time of going blind by his sexiness. Lolz.

No comments:

Post a Comment