Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day Eighteen

Remember when I said I was in love with Misha Collins? Like just 2 days ago? Remember?

Well here's just a few great reasons why. :D

1) He has got parenting down pat. Misha and West are so damn cute together that I can't even get over it and the fact that Misha can get through this without laughing is beyond me, especially with his witty banter throughout. He's just that big of a pro. :D

Cooking Fast and Fresh with West
(Watch the whole thing. You won't regret it)


2) He tweets like a witty beast.

My favs from the last few months




3) The crazy deep Angel voice he does as Castiel. Genius; especially since Jared and Jensen had no idea what the fuck he was doing at first. Lolz

4) The simple fact that this is his twitter background. Amazing. :D That picture is priceless.


5) His relationship with Jensen Ackles. :D


I'm so glad I can find things to occupy myself during Lent. This just happens to be one of them. That and watching Supernatural episodes back to back. Ahhh, good times. :D

Well, ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment