Monday, March 18, 2013

Gilderoy Lockhart's Secret Fantasy

Day 34

I'm surprised I didn't post about this the minute it came out. Well, better late than never.

So the Starkids have done it again. This last Friday they posted A Very Potter Senior Year (AVPSY) that they performed during Leaky Con 2012! Even with the script reading it was just as hilarious. Sometimes it's even more hilarious that even when Darren has lines in front of him he still messes them up. (My precious baby being precious). I love the shenanigans that the Starkids get up to and I am so very proud to say that I'm a Starkid.

All of us Starkids even got #OnlyStarkidsKnow as a top trend on twitter yesterday. See?

We're clearly a really awesome fandom. :D

All I can say is "Okay, is wonderful". :D Hope you enjoy.


Watching this totally made my weekend. These guys are so talented and amazing. I love them with all my heart. :D And if you watch the whole thing you'll find out what Gilderoy Lockhart's secret fantasy is. Trust me, it's worth it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment