Monday, March 25, 2013

Take You to Another World

Day 41

I still can't believe that I have to wait one more week until I can go on Tumblr again but alas, Easter is waiting just like spring is. So what better way to pass the time (and my last Spring Break of my college career) then by going to New York!!

Yes, the fam and I are going to New York again! We shall be in that beautiful city by tomorrow morning and I could not be more excited! It's a completely different world out there.

This is going to be a great spring break!! :D

Now as the Joker would say as he proceeded to try and destroy Gotham (which is really the island of Manhattan) "Here we go!"

And to pass your time, here's a One Direction song that I find very fitting for the situation. :D
 
Another World

No comments:

Post a Comment