Friday, May 13, 2011

The Summer of George

Summer 2011:















My To Do list for this summer? All of these things are gonna be totally awesome! :D

Shows to Watch:
-Parks and Recreation
-30 Rock
-Modern Family

Books to Read:
-All 7 Harry Potter Books (again)

-The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
-The Pact
-Troy
-The Hunger Games

-Catching Fire
-
Mockingjay

Musicals to Watch:
-A Very Potter Musical (again)
-A Very Potter Sequel (again)
-Starship (again)

Movies to see:
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II
-The Hangover Part II

-Rent Never Say Never

-Priest
- X-Men: First Class
- Green Lantern
-Transformers: Dark of the Moon
-Captain America
(Damn, I'm gonna be broke. I shall prolly only see HP and The Hangover. haha)

And while I'm doing all these totally awesome things, I will be spending time with my totally awesome friends and family. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment