Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm a Genius

So I was listening or more like watching Charlene Kaye's music video for Dress and Tie featuring Darren Criss and I had a revelation.

This will absolutely be my wedding song. It's perfect, meaning that I would be wearing a lovely white dress (shocking, I know) and he will be wearing a gorgeous suit with of course a tie that has the look of grandeur. <3

Now the only thing that would make my wedding even more spectacular would be marrying Darren himself and having him sing this song. (I can dream can't I?) I just hope my husband is ok with having to share me with another man. (I mean the only way to avoid jealousy would be just marry Darren, which I'm totally without a doubt down for)


JUST had another amazing thought! Since I should keep my head out of the clouds a little bit, I should start thinking a little more realistically and since in reality I have a slightly lower chance of marrying this beautiful speciman, I've decided that I could at least have Darren and Charlene sing this song at my wedding. My groom might not be Darren (although never say never) but having him sing this lovely song to me will make the night even more phenomenal. :D























I do realize that it says Skin and Bones but irregardless because that's what it would be like if they were performing together. Sheer brilliance. Hmmm, I should somehow get them to sing Skin and Bones as well.


This looks like it's going to be a fabulous wedding. Can't wait! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment