Friday, May 13, 2011

All Aboard The Klaine Train

This little sentiment right here is brought to you by cracktastic via Tumblr for your viewing pleasure. I just thought that the words she said about Kurt and Blaine were perfect and could not have been said better.

BLAINE WARBLER IS NEITHER A SAINT NOR A PERFECT BOYFRIEND

cracktastic:

"But he tries. He loves Kurt, he’s crazy about Kurt, and he does whatever he can to make Kurt happy and do the right thing for both of them. He is a FANTASTIC boyfriend and you know what else? Kurt is a great boyfriend too. Kurt was willing to give up his Prom so that Blaine wouldn’t feel unsafe. Kurt stood up for himself - he stood up for BOTH of them, for “what we have”. The compassion and love they showed for each other in this episode was so clear - from Kurt in the date scene, and from Blaine in the hallway. And with that dance, they both became each other’s heroes.

What I’m trying to say is - do not canonize Blaine, or Kurt. They are not saints. They are human. And they each have their issues. Blaine was not perfect in this episode - he was afraid, he was vulnerable, he said the wrong thing at the wrong time. But he came through, in the end.

Don’t ruin it by saying they’re perfect. They’re imperfect. But they stand up for each other. They fill in where the other is lacking. They challenge each other to grow. They call each other out. They’re each other’s strength in their moments of weakness.

They love each other despite their imperfections."

Now with that being said enjoy this adorable picture that I also found on Tumblr (made by Plumey) of the most lovely of Glee couples. :D













I also wanted to post this awesome video nicely titled "The Klaine Story in 4 Minutes" which went from Kurt and Blaine's very first meeting at Dalton to them strolling hand in hand away from Pavaratti's burial sight, but I couldn't get if off of Tumblr. (sad) Besides I think if I watch it too many times, I'm gonna need a bathtub for my joyful tears and I don't know anyone who would be willing to lend me a bathtub. So yeah..... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment