Sunday, May 15, 2011

ChrisColferIsMySpiritAnimal

Is there anything on this planet more magical than this?!? No, there is not and there never will be. That is all.


















I ship Klaine so hardcore, it's not even.....it's ridiculous. :D

And hot damn, I want someone to say that they're been looking for me forever. I would literally die. I don't even care if they guy is gay (although that would kind of not make sense because ya know he's gay....but yeah (I think it just sound better coming out a gay guys mouth.....sounds very sincere. (I mean Blaine here.....not Darren....cuz ya know Darren is straight....and even if he weren't I would still love him...the way I love Chris)) I'm not really sure what I was trying to say....

Wow, I'm rambling. ANYWAYS, I think what I'm trying to say is I want a gay best friend. A boyfriend maybe (preferably a Darren-esc one) but I really want a gay best friend (preferably a Chris-esc one)

I mean, I can dream can't I? Actually, I can dream beyond infinity. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment