Thursday, April 29, 2010

Stress

You know the saying that there's good stress and bad stress?

Well I think that's just dumb. Why on earth would there be any stress that's good?
Example: You see someone cheezin' ear to ear and skipping around like a maniac. Your first reaction is "WTF?" but then once you get over the initial shock of the incident you go up to them and ask "Are you alright?" And then this person runs up to, is all up in yo' grill and shouts "I'm stressed!" and then goes along on their merry way.

Yeah that NEVER happens! I have no idea how stress can be good....I mean I guess I do....but I never feel like stress is good. Usually a person who is stressed has SO MUCH to do that they are actually in the process of RIPPING THEIR HAIR OUT!!! Or maybe yelling at INANIMATE OBJECTS to relieve such stress. I don't find any of these things healthy to say the least.

This much has to be said: I AM STRESSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment