Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Pensieve

Nothing is more magical than the world of Harry Potter. But what I find the most magical, or I guess fascinating is the pensieve. It can replay all of your memories for you and you can be there first hand to witness yourself witnessing an event in your life as it originally took place.

I would love to be able to look back on my memories. Not to change any of them but just to reflect on them with a more accurate assessment. I would really love to be able to see myself when I was a child. That was one of the best times of my life and I recall having so much fun. I would love to have the chance to witness myself experiencing a much simpler time. Which is what it is when you're a little kid. Absolutely no care in the world and the only thing that matters is to have fun. I wish I could think that way now but there are too many things that get in the way. I desperately want to take a vacation from myself and go back to when I was happiest.

If even for a moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment