Sunday, May 2, 2010

Kinship

"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget."

This is has been truly a great start to a new month. I love May and most importantly I love my friends. They have been there to be a part of something that I will never forget. So guys, thank you so much for the shenanigans you all let me witness and be a part of. :D

P.S. I absolutely love hugs, break dancing, back muscles, situations, embarrassing bathroom incidents, embarrassing elevator incidents, poking fun, that's what she said jokes, destiny, soul mates, fate, walks on State Street, The Titanic Players, free movies, ice cream, late nights and so much more.

♫ We're here and we're now and we're all together so let's make this last forever ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment