Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I like to multi task

I eavesdrop and people watch at the same time. It's a very fun past time of mine. I've discovered it more in college since there are so many people here. People find it strange but I think it's extremly funny. People are insane. Even Johnny Depp says so, so it must be true.

So today in discussion for Zoology 151, which by the way I don't even know why I'm in that class to begin with. It's so friggin annoying but according to my AAP advisor, I can do. Which in my opinion is so wrongfully wrong, it's just sick. But what can you do. But I guess on the plus side I'm getting a tutor for that class since you know I bombed for first exam. Big surprise there. But you know what? I had requested a tutor to my advisor a month ago and I just got one now. I wonder what would have happened if I had gotten I tutor before this bitch-tastic exam. But apparently according to my advisor and Katherine Friend (I wonder if she is actually friendly. I have never actually met said person, all I know is that I get a lot of emails from her and she has my first name so she must be awesome) my paper work was "misplaced". Oh yeah right, for a month? I don't think so. I just think my advisor hates me.

Anyways back to the point. I was in discussion and I was not going the assignment that we were supposed to be doing. But what are you gonna do when the teacher hands you a work sheet and then just sits back and watches everyone do it. It's a 50 minute class and I ended up leaving a while later and I was kicking myself for not having left 45 minutes before. But while I was there, I listened to the people around me and they were having a very interesting conversation about hitting deer with their cars. One kid whose name I don't know said something about actually slapping a deer. I mean who does that? I don't really know if I believe him but you know it was a good laugh. And then another girl started talking about a deer hitting her car (I think the only reason she started talking was to be a part of this conversation) and her story sounded a lot like what happened to Rory Gilmore in Gilmore Girls when she was hit by a deer. A little suspicious? I think so. But then again she was surrounded by guys so they would have no idea that that show even existed with the exception of my brother who always says when that theme song comes on "Aw, how gay."

Oh and the other day Tia and I were having a conversation about hands and pockets. I thought that is was very tragic to think about not having pockets. Personally I love pockets. But on my way to Zoology lecture (really, I mean really?) I saw this guy swinging his arms so flambouyantly I laughed out loud. I don't think anyone heard me but it really made my day. I should really tell Tia about that.

"I think everybody is NUTS, to tell you the truth. I think everybody is ABSOLUTELY OUT OF THEIR HEADS all the time. Watch people sometimes, just watch people. People are ABSOLUTELY INSANE! They just are. Look at us!" - Johnny Depp
(I have really taken this quote to heart)

1 comment:

  1. Katie!! I now flap my hands flamboyantly because...I got no pockets! xD

    ReplyDelete