Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Disney

Attention: Disney Channel whores out their stars.

Just because you're an actor on Disney Channel DOES NOT (I repeat NOT) mean that you can miraculously sing too.

I mean the acting on that channel is already substandard so why do all of those stupid kids (Who are by the way stuck in the Disney channel scene for the rest of their lives.....I kind of realize why Miley has become a whore. She wants to leave Disney) have to sing too??!?!

OR there are those kids who sing and then end up on Disney Channel (Allstar Weekend for example. I actually like these guys and I think they would go way further if they weren't signed with Disney)

WHY DOES EVERY STINKIN' TEENIE BOPPER HAVE TO BE ABLE TO SING AND ACT?!?!?!
I mean I'll admit that Miley can sing (gag me), and Selena Gomez can sing (Love her) and Demi Lovato can sing (She has the biggest mouth in the world, like literally, look at those choppers) and Mitchel Musso can sing (I love him too! :D) BUT BUT BUT they started out as ACTORS!!!! Damn! I mean it's one thing to actually want to be on disney channel to try and launch your acting career (Which Disney does help to do) but APPARENTLY the ability to sing is in the job description.

I although do like Disney Channel, I watch it on occasion. Mostly just Wizards of Waverly Place and Jonas LA (Don't even get me started on that....those boys can sing but apparently they have to be actors now too. I love the show but still....)

I guess what I'm really trying to say is that.....Miley Cyrus is a whore. Yup. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment