Sunday, July 25, 2010

Class is in session

Today we are going to discuss: The Cougar

Disclaimer: This does not in anyway mean that I am a cougar because I'm not. Not matter what you people seem to think in regards to my love for a certain sexy wolf-boy.

The Definition of a Cougar: A 35+ year old female who is on the "hunt" for a much younger man.
AKA "Man is cougar's number one prey"

And you know that there are a lot of cougars out there. Here are some famous examples (and I totally understand why these woman do this. I mean have you seen these men?!?!)

Halle Berry, 43 and Gabriel Aubry, 33 (Sexy couple)
Deborra Furness, 54 and Hugh Jackman, 41 (Well he's sexy)
Mariah Carrey, 39 and Nick Cannon, 28 (Ehh, I totally find them awkward)
Demi Moore, 46 and Ashton Kutcher, 31 (Hot couple)
Courtney Cox, 45 and David Arquette, 38 (Very cute couple)
Eva Longoria, 34 and Tony Parker, 27 (Hot couple)
Madonna, 51 and Jesus Luz, 22 (Idk who he is but he's got sexy eyes)

OK so what I'm really trying to say is that sometimes you can't help going after that younger guy. And sometimes you don't even know that they're younger than you. But at our age (Which is still very young) means that when you see a "delicious brown boy", these things go through your head and sometimes end up out loud.
1. He's cute!
2. I wonder how old he is?
3. I wonder what his name is?
4. How old does he look to you?
5. I wonder how old he thinks I am?
6. Man, how old is he?!?!

See at our age we are very cautious of noticing cute guys because there is a very good chance that they are YOUNGER then you. I mean once you hit 18 you really have to beware of the legal system. I mean I know Miley doesn't really care about that kind of thing but then again she's a slut. So that's to be expected. But for people like us who are NOT like Miley, we are very careful. (Ok I realize that Miley's not a cougar but I think that she is a witch. Why else would these really hot guys want to date her? Ehmmm...Liam Hemsworth)

OK, now on an ending note. When it comes down to is is that it doesn't really matter how old you are if you really love the person. But REMEMBER cougars are usually OVER 35!! (See examples above) I mean at 19 you really can't be a cougar if you're into a guy who happens to be a year, 1 month and 6 days younger than you. Just sayin'. :D

Well that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment