Sunday, May 9, 2010

Change....it is inevitable

Apparently so is death....but that's besides the point.

People are always changing. Hopefully this change is for the better. I would like to say that I have changed over the years....but into what I'm not exactly sure. So if change is for the best then why am I reminiscing about what someone used to be? Maybe they have changed to prove something to themselves or maybe it's for other people. But why do people change? I remember what it was like last summer. We were all there learning, growing and suffering together. But that's what I liked most about them. They were who they wanted to be and I guess this is what they want to be now. I should be happy for them but there's something holding me back. But here's the thing....it's not like we were even that close. I think the reason I'm thinking like this is because I wish we were...closer. There were little moments last summer when I just threw things on the table and waited for it all to unfold but nothing did. I don't think they will now....I guess I shouldn't say that because I really never know what's going to happen in the future. I think the most important thing is that I should just let them be happy with who they are now if that's what they want.

I think that's what everyone wants...to just be happy with who they are even if that means changing just a little something.

No comments:

Post a Comment