Wednesday, April 17, 2013

You Beautiful Badass

So I've been recently obsessing over that perfection that is Tom Hiddleston. He is by far that coolest person ever. I know I say that about a lot of people but that's just because there are so many awesome people out there that I could only hope to be in the same breathing space with.

But honestly, I need to take this time to dedicate a post to Tom because he is quite legendary. He is hilarious, a phenomenal actor, humble as can be, so appreciative of what he's doing and the fact that he gets to do it, very invested in helping others (in fact he has done Live Below the Line meaning that he has lived on 5 pounds a day (He talks about it at around 2:20)--not sure what that is in dollars--in order to "raise awareness and compassion for those 1 billion children and their mothers and fathers who live for that every single day of their lives without a choice"), he is beyond handsome and knows how to look dapper as shit without even trying. He is seriously a beautiful bad ass. :D



Even though Tom won Best Villain at the MTV Movie Awards, he is clearly a hero in our hearts. I just love his speech. I've watched it about 10 times now. I can't even stand how cool and awesome he is. And you gotta love that accent.

Thor: The Dark World comes out November 8th. Get ready for some more Loki badassery. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment