Monday, October 1, 2012

Your Very Own You

 *Disclaimer* This is my little bit of fandom ranting and evaluating.

I think Blaine is slowly changing. He's becoming the individual he once was when he was a Warbler. The person who didn't need someone else to be there to help him become someone. However, when he found Kurt he found the part of himself he never knew he was missing. He found the strength that he didn't have before. He found the ability to be okay with himself and the way he lives his life. When Kurt came into his life he discovered so much more about himself. But now that Kurt's gone he needs to reevaluate everything about himself. Why he came to McKinley and why he joined the Glee Club. Now that he doesn't have his better half around he needs to fill in that half himself. He needs to figure out what he wants to be...who he wants to be without Kurt. He needs to find out who he really is. He needs to do this on his own and discover his very own Blaine. I think he's finally doing that.

I think he will be a better person for it.

Many people say that Blaine saved Kurt. But I think Kurt saved Blaine. Kurt brought Blaine out of his comfort zone. They went to prom together (despite the fact that Blaine got beat up for wanting to go to a prom at his old high school), they held hands in public, they sang emotional songs to each without any doubts. No matter what happens between him and Kurt they will finally realize that they can each be their own person. They can be their own heroes...whether they're together or apart.


This, however, does not in any way mean that I will be okay when and if Klaine breaks up. I will be torn up inside. Literally. But I will just have to remind myself that their is plenty of time for them to find each other again. Whether it's just a few episodes later or at the end of the season, when they do find their way back to each they will have become better people. They will be able to have a better relationship, one that's stronger and more tender. One that is simply Klaine.

Whatever the outcome of "The Break-Up" episode will be, one thing will remain true: Everything is Klaine and Nothing Hurts. These two are soul mates and soul mates can conquer anything.

So until we find out what happens, I'd like to dedicate this song to Kurt and Blaine. (I shall be changing all of the '"She's" to "He's". I think Ricky would prefer it that way anyways.)

[He's] All I'll Ever Need by Ricky Martin


He's all, he's all I ever had
He's the air I breathe, yeah
He's all, he's all I ever

It's the way he makes me feel
It's the only thing that's real
It's the way he understands
He's my lover, he's my friend
When I look into his eyes
It's the way I feel inside
Like the man I wanna be
He's all I'll ever need

Wow, this is the longest post I've had in a few months. I think that's my cue to stop jabbering. Well I'll leave you with this: May Klaine always be the shining rainbow above your head that makes you believe in love. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment