Saturday, March 3, 2012

You're Crazy But I Love It

I love finding new amazing voices. (thanks youtube) This is Max Schneider and he has a phenomenal voice. I am not even close to kidding. The first time I heard him sing I was literally blown away. He has a true gift and it is just plain beautiful.
So here's a little happiness for you. (Be sure to pick your jaw up off the ground after hearing him)

A cover of It Will Rain- Bruno Mars

Breakeven- The Script

One of Max's original songs called You Don't Know Me and his cute music video

This is another original song of his. It's got a lovely musical theater vibe to it.

I just can't believe how amazingly talented he is. It's crazy. I wish him all the luck in the world. He deserves it. (oh and I will not avoid the obvious by stating that he is crazy cute and he is only a year younger than me! wahoo!) Oh and I should also let ya'll know that he is on the Nickelodeon show How To Rock that just came out last month so he's already going places. yay!

He also has an EP on iTunes called First Encounters so yeah...GO BUY IT!! It's great! :D

Well I hope you enjoyed his lovely voice. Ta ta for now!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment