Friday, March 2, 2012

A Pint Sized Prep-School Boy

Tumblr is so very useful. I spent the last hour starring at this one blog with all things Kurt, Blaine and Klaine. Then I came across this masterpiece of fan-fiction. It makes me all giggly inside. :)

Originally by cracktastic: reblogged by green-suspenders (Gotta give them their props)
I wonder how the conversation went when Kurt and Blaine finally decided to be “official”. I mean, after that kiss, I think it was as official as it needed to be for both of them. They were both all in. But I’m sure Kurt wondered for a while if he could call Blaine his boyfriend, if he should tell his dad, what he should tell his dad. I’m sure Blaine was still nervous the first time he asked Kurt to go out on a real date with him. I wonder who brought it up. I imagine some sort of adorabley awkward phone conversation…
“-and you should’ve heard Mercedes when I told her I had to miss shopping this weekend, she wouldn’t shut up, calling me twitter-pated and saying I’m always deserting her for my- my…… For you.”
“For your what?”
“Nothing, nothing, she was joking.”
“Kuuuuurt. Cmon. What did she call me? It’s gotta be good.”
“….fine. She called you my ‘pint-sized prep school boyfriend’. But I told her that she was outta line and that the stage just makes you look smaller, I mean, you’re basically my height, and she has no room to talk really-“
“Kurt! Kurt, its okay! Trust me, I’m no stranger to height jokes. I woulda never survived growing up with Cooper if I couldn’t take it. It’s fine.”
“Okay. Just, she really does like you, you know that, right?”
“Yes I do.”
“Good.”
“So….”
“So….what?”
“So am I?”
“Are you what?”
“Am I… your… you know… am I…….your boyfriend?”
“Oh.”
“If not I mean that’s totally okay, I don’t want to rush into things and. Nevermind. Sorry. I wasjustwondering-“
“Blaine.”
“Y-yes?”
“Breathe.”
“….k.”
“I….have a confession.”
“Oh god.”
“No, no, it’s not bad. Well, I don’t think, at least. It’s just…. I may have already told my dad that….you are.”
“That I am….”
“My boyfriend.”
“Oh.”
“Is… Is that oka-“
“Yes! Ohmygod yes! I mean…..okay. Yes. Kurt, I would be…. honored to be your boyfriend.”
“Well….good, Mr. Formal Gentleman. … You’re blushing aren’t you?”
“How can you always tell?”
“Magic. Hey…..Blaine? I’m blushing too.”
“….well at least we’re in this embarrassment together. Huh.”
“We are. In this together, I mean.”
“….Good.”
“I…have to go to bed now, probably… Classes tomorrow.”
“Okay. Hey kurt?”
“What?”
“Call me your boyfriend again.”
“….you are such a dork ohmygod. Okay. You’re… my boyfriend. Oh, wow. You’re my boyfriend.”
“….that sounds so good you have no idea. Okay, my turn. You’re….my boyfriend.”
“I am.”
I have a boyfriend and you are him.
“Oh good grief. Goodnight Blaine, you adorable pint sized schoolboy.”
“Goodnight. ….Boyfriend.”
“Oh my god.”

No comments:

Post a Comment