Friday, March 2, 2012

I Saw Your Face and I Felt Your Grace

I dreamt of a place
Where the stage rose above the stands
Where the boy and his smile
Let lose the butterflies
They flew from my stomach
all the way to my heart
And he knew this was where he belonged
with the wood underneath his feet
The seats in front of him
The music ringing from his throat
Reaching deep 
Into the core
of the shining faces in front of him
reaching me
reaching him
I will be forever changed

So I had a dream about meeting Darren Criss last night. I met him in a theater where everyone was setting up for a show. His hair was perfectly curly and he was wearing my favorite color. He came over to me with that heartbreaking smile and put his arm around me. He showed me what it felt like to be in exactly the right place. He was home and it was perfect. (I only hope that one day I can find a place to call my own and have that same feeling I saw him get. I know it was only a dream but something has never felt so real)

Oh I never knew just how good it could feel to be stood by the ocean. Felt like the first time that I saw your face and I felt your grace. I'd be lost without you, I'd be lost without you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment