Monday, January 2, 2012

May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor

So I'm really pretty excited for The Hunger Games movie. Comes out on March 23rd and you can bet I will be there for that midnight premiere. I'm also pretty darn excited to see how the actors do playing these great characters. I'm still not sure about Jennifer but that may be just be because I haven't seen too many things that she's in but I'm wishing her all the best. I am still biased against Liam for his choice in girlfriends but I do think he's a decent actor and I feel like he can do Gale justice (if not, it's fine because he's not in a lot of the movie). I am however rooting for Josh so hard. He is an amazing actor and I am so excited for him to play the amazing Peeta. :D

I should state right now that for the books I'm Team Gale but for the movie I'm pretty sure I'll be Team Peeta. Although, I'm rereading the books right now and I'm rooting for Peeta more than I originally did and for Gale a bit less. Oh well, it's not that important.
Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen
The Girl Who was on Fire
Josh Hutcherson as Peeta Meelark
The Boy With the Bread
Liam Hemsworth as Gale Hawthorne

Woody Harrelson as Haymitch Abernathy

Lenny Kravitz as Cinna

Amandla Stenberg as Rue

Alexander Ludwig as Cato
So all in all, I'm pretty excited to see this movie. It's gonna be amazing and I can't wait!!! Oh and BTDubs, I'm freaking in love with Josh Hutcherson and I'm gonna be very pleased to stare at him and his pretty face for about 2 1/2 hours. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment