Saturday, January 21, 2012

Get Your Heart Racing...

I may not be a teenager anymore but Darren Criss will always be my teenage dream.

 A lovely montage depicting how far DC has come

A live performance at Six Flags in Texas last year

You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream...

One more thing that I need to point out:
When Darren performs the song  "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?", he really shouldn't ask stupid questions like that and most of all he shouldn't say things like "If you want my body and you think I'm sexy, come on, sugar, let me know" or "If you really need me just reach out and touch me, come on,  honey, let me know" or "let's spend the night together" or "relax, baby, now we're all alone". It  may just give people like me the wrong impression. Just sayin' :D

No comments:

Post a Comment