Friday, January 13, 2012

Love Is Louder

Of all the discoveries I've ever made, Darren Criss, I love the best. :D
At a Charity Event for The Trevor Project
This man has really sky rocketed my expectations of men. I will officially never find any guy who can live up to the standards I have acquired because of the amazing Mr. Criss. He is humble, he is sweet, he is funny, he is accepting, he is caring, he is silly, he is nerdy, he is a fanboy, he is a friend, he is a brother, he is a son, he is Blaine Anderson, he is Harry Potter, he is J. Pierrepont Finch, he is musically inclined, he is beyond beautiful, he is an actor, he is a singer, he is a dancer. He is Darren Friggin Criss. :D No man can live up to him.


Seriously, he is the one guy in my life who constantly adds more to it by just merely existing. I don't know what I would do without him being here and being totally awesome. I love him beyond measure. I really really do.

Love is louder and my love for Darren is at a piercing pitch. I would choose him...every time. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment