Saturday, August 6, 2011

Well I Can Barely Breathe....

and I can hear the dark hearts marching.

Well since my current obsession is Ryan Follese and his beyond g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s voice and of course his wonderfully fantastic band Hot Chelle Rae, I was bound to find a new favorite song of theirs. Well, here it is. :D The lyrics are just so....lovely.

This is Last One Standing by Hot Chelle Rae. :D


*oh and for your information, my other favorite song by them is Say (Half Past Nine) so if you chose to you should look up that song as well. Because it's amazing. Well here I am just promoting them and well I should because they are amazing!! So check them out!*

And here is just a picture of Ryan because he's just so darn cute and I like to look at him. :D In case you're wondering what the tattoo across his chest says then you're in luck because I know what it says. :D

~Dream With My Eyes Open~
~Sleep When I'm Dead~
~Love Who My Hearts Chosen~
~Conquer What Lies Ahead~

No comments:

Post a Comment