Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday is Forever Tour- Part 1

So yesterday on August 4th, 2011, Liz and I went to the Friday is Forever Tour Concert in Milwaukee at the Rave. 5 Bands played, those of which consisted of Action Item, Hot Chelle Rae, The Downtown Fiction, The Summer Set and We The Kings.

It was a GREAT concert! However, Liz's camera had minimal battery and the main reason we wanted to go the concert was because of Action Item and Hot Chelle Rae so we made them our photo priority. :D And as you're about to see, here is our wonderful encounter with Hot Chelle Rae!! :D

Ryan Follese the lead singer. :D (Beware: I'm going to post a TON of photos just of Ryan because he is unbelievably hot and I just want to stare at his beauty for hours)



















Ryan again. Don't you just love that tattoo across his chest?! :D



















Can I just say that this is a really professional looking photo? Nice Job Liz! :D



















Otay, now a break from Ryan but on to another beauty.
This is Ian Keaggy, bass player



















Moving on now.
This is Nash Overstreet, guitar player. :D














This is Jamie Follese, drummer (obviously). I used my deductive skills and determined that Jamie and Ryan are brothers (same last name) or at least related. Talented family. :D














Meeting Ian Keaggy!! Isn't he adorable? LOVE HIS HAT and he appreciated my compliment on his hair. :D And he told Liz that he liked her earrings! :D He's so sweet.














Meeting Nash Overstreet! (I'd put the pick of me and him on here but I look high so I decided to put up the nice pic of him and Liz) :D He is super adorable as well. :D














It was so great when Nash and Ian chatted with Liz and I. It made our night! They were both so friendly (and beyond adorable) and Ian was joking around with us. It was great! :D Oh and we totally got their autographs!! :D

This is by far my favorite song by Hot Chelle Rae and I just want to share this with all of you in case you're not familiar with this band. And it helps to see them in action and of course how unbelievably gorgeous they all are. :D
(Oh and if you're wondering why "that blonde guy who plays Sam on Glee" is in their music video, well that's Chord Overstreet and using more deductive skills you will realize that him and Nash are brothers. :D More talented family members)

No comments:

Post a Comment