Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lovesick

I'm lovesick. Like really lovesick. You have no idea how much. I just feel like crying for days and days in a corner or in a bathtub. Just let the tears flow for hours. I think I would feel much better afterwards. But I can't do that. I need to keep my emotions in check. But here's the thing: I can't do that either. It's not my fault I feel like crying every time I see that face. It's just too much for me to handle. Every single thing I see is just so DAMN adorable that I can't even fathom how it's even possible!! I mean seriously, how can one person be so fucking cute by being themselves that you just want to cry happy tears at the fact that they're so PRECIOUS?!?! I ask myself this everyday and I will never have an answer. All I know is that I'm so overly and completely in love. :D

Let me compose myself and I shall explain why I feel the way I feel below....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How can a fangirl like myself not love a fellow fanboy (who happens to be at a premiere for a movie that he IS IN)?!? I ask you, HOW?!?!














I think this explains itself.................TEARS!!!


















Here's what ultimately gets me. I just wanna cry every time I see this because it's just so precious and it's just depicts an amazing friendship so clearly. D + C = LoveLikeWoe
*In case you can't read too clearly what this says I'll help you out*
Mark: "Hey speaking of kissing, this guy, the last night on tour...."
Darren: "I planted one so hard on Chris' face..."
Darren: "It was fun. I was consumed by my love for Chris Colfer and I just couldn't hold it in any longer"
Ashley: "Did you know if he married you, his name would be....what would it be?"
Mark: "Chris squared!"
Darren: "It could happen"
Mark: "It should!"
Darren: "Never Say Never"

















If I ever get the chance to meet this wonderful man I will ask him this and only this: "Where have you been all my life?" and knowing him, he'll be his precious self and respond as such: "In a cupboard under some stairs."

I will forever die happy.

*If I'm going to be realistic about all of this, I think the truth really is that: I'M SUFFERING FROM GLEE WITHDRAWL! BADLY!!!!!!!!* :p

I also think that I'm just over emotional because I've been re-watching 7th Heaven for the past few weeks. Everything about that show makes me want to cry, whether it's happy tears or sad tears. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment