Sunday, November 21, 2010

Something Worth Living For

I have come to the conclusion that Harry Potter is the best thing in the entire world, or should I say in my entire life (as something else may be better in the entire world for you people) Although I knew this years ago, I just happen to be writing about it now. I know we're older now and more mature (possibly) but we grew up with Harry Potter and although it took my a while to finally read the books (it didn't take me that long to get addicted as that happened about 4 pages into the Sorcerer's Stone) there was still always something to look forward to. The next book coming out or the next movie coming out. Reading these books over and over (which I have done about 4 times now and I plan to read again over Winter Break) and watching these movies has completed my life in a way I didn't know possible. I smile every time I think about the joys of Harry's world and the wish that I could join him. Everything seems so much better in books (although Harry's life ultimately sucks when you think about it) and there is something that makes you want to live their life instead. The world of Harry Potter is just so bad-ass that I can't even imagine someone who wouldn't want to be a wizard. :D I literally could talk about Harry Potter for hours, that's how into it I am. Nothing makes me happier than having a deep chat about Harry Potter. :D

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love Harry Potter with all my heart and I am so very glad to have found this amazing thing to cherish for the rest of my life.

"I know we've got a fight ahead of us, but we've got something that Voldemort doesn't have.....Something worth fighting for" -Harry Potter

True, and I guess in my case "I've got something worth living for". :D

No comments:

Post a Comment