Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pedo Bear

So I had another interesting dream last night. This one however was a little strange and you will soon understand why.

It was about Justin Bieber. That's right JB. So he and I were sitting across from each other out in the yard of some house or something and we were chatting. But here's the thing, you know how I dream about these sexy men like Taylor and Cam? And you know how in those dreams I'm their best friends? Well not in this case. In this dream I happen to be flirting with Justin (I even asked him to call me sometime!) That's right, I happen to flirt with the one dude in my dreams who is under age. Gosh, he's 17! I mean why could I not have flirted with the almost 19 year old or the 28 year old (holy cow he's 28!)? I guess I really don't have the answer to that question. (I think this may have been for the fact that I had a Justin Bieber song stuck in my head and we singing it to myself before I went to sleep, but yeah we'll just go with that.)

I wonder what this say about me. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment