Monday, November 22, 2010

Gotta Love It

I am just having tons of luck with dreams these days! Gosh, this is the life or I guess this is the dream. Haha. Anyways, I shall share with you this lovely dream that I had last night. :D

I know what you're thinking, it was another dream about Taylor but alas it wasn't. This time is was about Cam Gigandet, that's right Cam Frickin' Gigandet! EEP! So here's the dream. He was showing me his scrap book that he had made when he was a little kid and it had all of these things in there that he made (it was so adorably cute, you would have loved to see that thing) But then someone (I think it was Amanda Bynes but I'm not sure) came over when we weren't looking and ripped something out of the book! Cam was really upset because those were his childhood memories and if they're gone you're never gonna get them back. So anyways he was sitting on the floor in front of the scrapbook all upset and I sat down next to him and put my arms around his shoulders and he put his head on my shoulder and I comforted him and then I helped him fix it. Gosh, I'm like the best friend ever right?!?! :D

So that was the dream and it was fantastic! :D



I'll try not to dwell to0 much on the fact that Cam and Taylor are my dream best friends. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment