Thursday, September 30, 2010

"Well that was easy"

There's something nagging at the back of my mind.

I can't get rid of it. I don't really think I want to. There's really nothing I can do about it and yet there are so many things that I can do. All I know is that I want something to change. I miss it and that makes me want to be closer to it. Really get to know it and be happy afterward. It seems so far away and its perfectly in reach if I just reach for it. But I can't bring myself to do it. There are so many factors standing in my way and yet at the same time there is nothing whatsoever stopping me. I know that if I just go out and do it then everything will be alright. Or it might not be but I should at least try right?

I wish there were some kind of easy button.

No comments:

Post a Comment