Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mind of a Criminal

There are so many shows on TV that depict the crimes of society.

These shows show the real life horrors that happen everyday and yet they are on television for our own entertainment. In no way am I bashing these shows because I admittedly love them. They are so interesting and it's so amazing to see how the crimes are solved no matter how gruesome.

Although I enjoy watch Criminal Minds and the beautiful Derek Morgan (played by Shemar Moore) and Dr. Reid who is so bad-ass (Cristina, I can see why you love him so much now) I come to think how desensitized we are.

I mean come on! They are solving murders here, stuff that actually happens in real life and yet we don't even think about that fact. There are so many factors to these shows that should make us terrified of what's out there.

But then again how is that any way to live? So I guess what I'm trying to say and I guess I'm contradicting myself while I do is that we should watch these shows as entertainment and not be afraid of what's behind our backs.

Hmmm, that's interesting. I shall have to think this over some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment