Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day Twelve

Gosh, I am having serious withdrawal pains. And it's not just from Tumblr. I'm having servere Supernatural withdrawal because I'm severely addicted to it and the worst part is is that I'll be watching the show as early as tomorrow morning and I've been thinking about the show all weekend. God, I love that show so much. I even considered buying the first 7 seasons (meaning spending over $200 just to have those precious episodes in my possession). I really wanna watch Once Upon a Time and it's not on tonight because of the Oscars and I have to wait a full week more to see it. I miss Glee and have to wait until March and I just want Blaine and Kurt to make up and be happy so I can be happy. I miss Teen Wolf so badly and it won't be back on for another 99 days which is an insanely long time. I'm suddenly feeling sad about Jane By The Design being cancelled because so many more things could have happened on the show and we will never get to see it (meaning Jane and Billy being together or Ben and Rita being together). It's just all very hard to deal with.

I'm just in pain.

It's so sad.

I'm watching Terminator Salvation and just realized that Sam Worthington is a South Paw, that makes me feel a little bit better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment