Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day One

I usually don't partake in Lent, mostly because I can never think of anything good enough to give up for 40 days and 40 nights but this year I'm going to discipline myself and do it. And although I wouldn't call myself particularly religious or anything, I always feel like I should give something up for Lent.

So for 40 days and 40 nights, I'm giving up my supreme addiction and that is the wonderful world of Tumblr. I shall miss you dearly. But I shall also remain strong. Hopefully.

I think I can do it but I've also thought about going on Tumblr so many times today and it's only the first day of Lent. I even had to exit out of my Tumblr tab that I have open 24/7 (yeah, it's that bad).

So this is Day 1.

39 days and nights to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment