Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Imogene

So I guess this is gonna be Darren Criss filled month. No objections here.

So whether you know it or not, Darren Criss has a new movie coming out sometime this year with Kristen Wiig. What is Imogene aboutImogene is the story of a moderately successful New York playwright (Kristen Wiig) who stages a fake suicide in order to win back her ex-boyfriend (Darren Criss), only to end up being forced into the custody of her gamboling-addicted mother.

Sounds interesting, no? And even better there are new stills from the movie that have finally come out! Yippee! For your viewing pleasure (well maybe mine more than yours):

The expression on his face is so lovely. (I just love his scruff so much)
 
Wearing all white and black eye liner? Yes, please
My only fear is that this is gonna be an Independent Film that will only be playing at some Film Festival so I will never be able to see it in theaters. I shall cry a thousand tears if that were to happen. But I guess we'll find out. Darren, however, did say on his Facebook page that it would debut at the Toronto Film Festival in September....

No comments:

Post a Comment