Wednesday, July 25, 2012

...And Action

Since I have so much time on my hands I decided to find out all of the movies that are coming out for the next 2 and a half years. That's right. I am going to list all of the movies that I want to see starting from this August up until December of 2014. This should be fun. Oh and it will be a easy way for me to promote the International Movie Database (IMDB) which is practically my bible. I probably shouldn't go that far but that website is very close to my heart.
If you want more info on any of the movies, just click on the titles.

...and action! (Don't mind my commentary)

August 2012:
The 3rd: The Bourne Legacy
The 24th: Premium Rush (Joseph Gordon Levitt film)

September 2012:
The 7th: The Words (Bradley Cooper and Zoe Zaldana film)
The 24th: The Perks of Being a Wallflower (One of my favorite books)

October 2012:
The 26th: Skyfall (James Bond film)

November 2012:
The 16th: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn- Part 2 (I don't know if it will be any good but at least the insanity will be over)

December 2012:
The 14th: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
The 25th: The Great Gatsby

*Chris Colfer's film Struck by Lightning, which he also wrote, is supposed to come out sometime this year. It maybe one of those Independent films though....*

*Also the new Kristen Wiig film, Imogene, which also stars the lovely Darren Criss is supposed to come out sometime this year as well....*

March 2013:
The 8th: Oz: The Great and Powerful
The 22nd: Jack the Giant Killer

May 2013:
The 3rd: Iron Man 3
The 17th: Star Trek Sequel (I'm so pumped to see Benedict Cumberbatch play Khan)

June 2013:
The 14th: Man of Steel (Henry Cavill in spandex? Yes, please)
The 21st: Monsters University

July 2013:
The 3rd: Despicable Me 2
The 26th: The Wolverine (ahhh....Hugh Jackman)

August 2013:
The 23rd: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (If you haven't read this series yet, you really should! It's fabulous. The 6th and finally book comes out within the next year...not entirely sure so don't take my word for it)

November 2013:
The 1st: Ender's Game (If you haven't read this book yet either, you should as well)
The 8th: Thor: The Dark World (More of Chris Hemsworth...yummy)
The 22nd: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Fuck yeah!)

December 2013:
The 13th: The Hobbit: There and Back Again

*Daniel Radcliffe's new film Kill Your Darlings is supposed to come out some time in 2013. But there isn't a release date for that one yet*

April 2014:
The 4th: Captain America: The Winter Soldier

May 2014:
The 2nd: The Amazing Spider-Man 2
The 23rd: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

November 2014:
The 21st: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay- Part 1
*Part 2 is supposed to come out November 20th, 2015 (Just so ya know)

So that's what I'm looking forward to for the next 2 and a half years. Should be a good time. :D I noticed that pretty much all of them are action films. It seems like I've refined my tastes a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment