Thursday, December 29, 2011

Unknown Discovery

So I was looking at old blog posts and I came across one from February 26th, 2011.  that I discovered Henry Cavill in February just on pure chance and not in October (?) when I started watching The Tudors. Weird. haha.

Here's the old post:

"Walking to class yesterday morning I saw this kid who I saw a few times before and he reminded me of someone. But as soon as I saw him today I immediately knew. The guy reminded me of our family friend Ben Stencil....I was on youtube and ended up watching this video of some really old movie. It's called Laguna. It's from 2001 but that's not the point. I wanted to know who the actor guy was so I looked him up. His name is Henry Cavill...."

I just think that's pretty funny. Man, I love Henry Cavill. He's so sexy!! :D

I should really finish watching the last 2 seasons of The Tudors....yeah, I should do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment