Thursday, February 17, 2011

Passionate People

In light of all the protesting going on I'm wondering what I should be feeling. Happy? Sad? Angry? Empowered? Political?

But all I really feel is nothing. Okay, honestly I feel annoyed. I know all the protesting isn't supposed to be Dems vs Repubs and it's supposed to be about our education. But hey it's obnoxious with so many people feeling the need to push their ideals on everyone else. And then make the others who aren't as involved feel bad about not....being involved

I can say that I don't know enough about any of the issues to really feel one way or the other about it. And that's not just because I'm a repulican. I don't know if I would even consider myself one really. I mean yeah it's my party but I know nothing whatsoever about politics. And I honestly don't want to know about politics. I don't want to be involved at all. It's too much pressure...BUT should I be crazy passionate about this? It feels like I should be....but I'm just not.

I feel like I should care about what's happening. At least from some perspective. Yeah I guess I'm a bit biased towards all the liberals since ya know I'm a conservative. But gosh....I can't handle this. I'm surrounded by people who are so intense about this situation (Liberals) and then those that are freaking out and getting super angry and everyone else (conservatives. It's just too much for me.

And yeah I didn't had to go to class today and I don't have class tomorrow either but I actually wish I had class. I rather have everything be normal around here.

Ok, all cards aside. I honestly DO NOT GIVE A SHIT! I just want this mess to be over with (whatever happens happens)I just.....

GAHHHHHHH!!! Fuckity fuck fuck.....FUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment