Thursday, January 13, 2011

Feels like Feelings

I want that feeling again.

I want to feel something for somebody again. Not just an attraction to them. Like I could say that I'm attracted to Neil Patrick Harris (because he's AWESOME) but I can't date him for obvious reasons. But that's all it is.

I want that feeling back. I want to be giddy when I see him. I want to get embarrassed around him. I want to want to see him all the time. I want to want to talk to him all the time. I want to feel sad when he's with another girl. I want to get jealous when goes on dates. I want to be his friend but I want to want something more. I want him to make me feel something for him.

I want to feel the way that Elena does for Stefan and the way he feels for her. I want to feel the pain that Damon feels when he sees them together, knowing all the while that Elena is all that he wants but cannot have her.

I don't care if I feel heart broken because feeling that way is better than feeling nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment