Wednesday, January 5, 2011

20 things in 20 Years

Today is my 20th birthday. I have been alive for 2 whole decades! That's a long time and in that time there are some things that I've learned.

Here are the 20 most important things I've learned in my 20 years. :D

1) Not all relationships last, especially in Hollywood.
2) Not everyone is who you think they are
3) We all have our secrets (some may even have a dark passenger)
4) Keep your friends close and your enemies closer
5) Life's tough, get a helmet
6) Tv was better in the 90's
7) There are way less problems as a little kid
8) Puberty sucks
9) Middle school is a literal hell on earth. I didn't block out 8th grade for nothing
10) Some trilogies should stay as trilogies. None of this 4th movie bull shit
11) Commercials waste your life, especially on the internet. Ridiculous
12) Wireless internet is great, except at Liz Waters
13) Boys are cute. :D
14) Some people can be annoying as hell
15) Movies and TV don't depict real life, especially high school
16) Celebrities seem like fake people
17) Facebook is fake life, really fake
18) They show sex too much on tv/movies, we know what you're gonna do, don't need to see it
19) Kids are cute, until they become evil
20) My friends and family are the best things that have ever been mine

No comments:

Post a Comment