Monday, December 13, 2010

I Could Get Used to This

Yeah, that's right. I had another amazing dream last night!!

And you'll never guess who it was about so I'll just go ahead and tell you. It was about the one, the only, IAN SOMERHALDER!! :D :D :D :D

So in the dream I was at his house (I think the twins were there too) and there was a bunch of people there just chatting it up and stuff. I'm laying on some cushion like (maybe an air mattress, not really sure now) talking to some peeps who I think were the twins. And suddenly Ian Somerhalder is laying RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!! AHHHHH! It seemed as though he was getting overwhelmed by all the people and had to get away from them for a while. So anyways we are like actually touching! Like my knee is leaning against his stomach (which I'm sure some rock hard abs are hiding) and I jokingly say to him "You can stay here if you want. I don't mind". I looked at him and he just smiles at what I said. :D :D :D :D

His smile was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!! AHH!

Yeah, this guy! :D



oh and later in the dream I go into the backyard and there are all these black labs out there! AW! They made me think of Roxy and it just made the dream even better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment