Sunday, October 24, 2010

Obsession

By definition obsessed means "having or showing excessive or compulsive concern with something". Now when you hear the words obsessed or having an obsession with usually means that the person is probably a psycho. Like stalking the person they are obsessed with by climbing in their windows or following them around and hiding in bushes or some other creepy shit like having an entire wall covered in photos that you took of them without their knowledge.

Now it has come to my attention that people seem to think I am "obsessed" with certain things. Well I'm not. I do not stalk people. I do not find out where they live and stay outside their house in the bushes secretly taking photos of them. I do not know where they are every second of every day. I do however have a slight.....let's say fondness for certain people.

That's it. I am fond of those people. NOT obsessed.

Now that that is cleared up. Let's eat cake while wearing a fedora. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment