Monday, August 9, 2010

Mornin' Sunshine

There's something about you. I don't what it is exactly but I know it's there. Maybe it's those eyes (Oh those eyes) or that smile (that lights up the room) or your sense of humor (I can never get enough). You don't even know that you hold me to you with just your mere presence. Our time together is perfect but never seems to be enough. I'm kicking myself for the moments between us that I've wasted but there will always be plenty of time for that.

It's the simple things that get me:
Although I know a "hello" hug will inevitably lead to a "goodbye" hug, I cannot be without.
A beautiful smile, a wave, a laugh, a couple elbow touches and a little nearness. That's what ultimately gets me.

The world has come between us, our lives have come between us, but I know one day we'll find our way back to each other. <3

"What you see is more than what you get." Lol. Oh gosh. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment